A building's total operating costs can be reduced by 15% or more when conventional filters are replaced with Dynamic Air Cleaners. HVAC costs made up of utilities, maintenance, labor, purchasing, receiving, storage, disposal and replacement typically account for 75% of a building's operating costs. Dynamic Air Cleaners can make a significant impact.
• Multiple mounting options including front-load and side-access filter racks
• Available as 1 inch and 2 inch V-Bank
• Superior dust loading for longer media life and reduced maintenance
• Helps compliance with ASHRAE Standard 90.1 energy calculations
• May be used to reduce VOCs
• May be used to reduce outside air using the ASHRAE Standard 62.2 Indoor Air Quality Procedure
• Available with Sterile Sweep™ UVC Systems
• Limited 5 year warranty includes electronics
• Tested to meet CSA Standard C22.2 No. 187-M19986 and UL Standard 867
• Standard heights of 12” and 24” and depths of 16” and 24”. Widths can vary to maximize available space in the filter section and keep replacement media sizes constant.
Dynamic V-Bank Air Cleaners can be installed in the field or factory installed at third party or air handler manufacturing facilities, or at Dynamic Air Quality Solutions factory in Carleton Place, Ontario.